CONSTITUTIONAL LAW ALLIANCE
The Constitutional Law Alliance Inc. is a nonprofit Corporation that deals with issues affecting U.S. citizens, our form of government, and individual and state rights that are provided to us under the provisions of the Constitution of the United States. One of our primary purposes is educational. We will prepare materials such as booklets, articles, and research papers that will inform the American people of both the meaning of the Constitution, its importance to our way of life, and the threats to this all-important document. We will put particular emphasis on preparing booklets and other items that can help to educate our young people.
In addition, we will offer ourselves as a resource to assist attorneys who are involved in cases where individuals or groups are being denied their constitutional rights. We will do this by performing research and preparing legal memorandums and briefs. We welcome the assistance of attorneys, constitutional scholars, educators, paralegals, and others who will assist us in our endeavors.
Here are some of the projects that we are working on now, or preparing for the near future:
- A booklet on the Constitution that will set forth each article and amendment and would be followed by comments about the real meaning of each of the sections. This will be designed to be easily understood, and clear up many of the misconceptions about the meaning of our Constitution that are currently being taught in schools and perpetuated by elements of the media. We already have a number of people interested in distributing it to students. Here is an excerpt from the booklet: "Comments: Many people believe that the First Amendment to the Constitution is a cornerstone of the Bill of Rights, because it lists and protects five essential rights of individuals. The founding fathers who drafted this amendment did not consider these rights as being granted to the people by the government. Instead, they viewed them as inalienable rights that belong to all individuals, and, therefore, cannot be limited by any government. We will look at the five rights one at time."
- The booklet is now available to be ordered. You can order single copies through paypal on this website. Discounts are available for multiple copies as follows:
1-10 copies $6.00 each
11-25 copies $5.75 each
26-50 copies $5.50 each
51-100 copies $5.25 each
Over 100 copies $5.00 each
For multiple copy orders add 4% to the total amount of the order to help cover shipping and handling charges. Checks for orders should be made out to the Constitutional Law Alliance and mailed to the corporate office, PMB 141, 12895 Josey Lane #124, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234. For the time being, if you want to order through the paypal account use the donation button, and send a separate email to us at email@example.com informing us that it is for a booklet order and give us the number of books you are ordering and the mailing address.
- There have been a lot of questions raised recently about impeachment, yet very few people understand how it is done, and what the grounds are for impeachment. We will be doing a legal memorandum about the process, the grounds for impeachment, and the possible implications. This will be distributed to members of Congress as well as the general public.
- Preparation of courses on the Constitution that can be accessed by students and anyone else who wants to learn more about the history and meaning of our Constitution. The first course will be a comprehensive study of the Bill of Rights. It will consist of 12 lessons, with quizzes, assignments, and supplemental study material. Students who complete the course can then take a final exam and received certification. Other courses will follow. The first course on the Bill of Rights is now available at http://libertyfirstclass.com/
- Preparation of additional booklets about the Constitution and other documents important to the freedom of our nation. These would be designed to teach everyone the truth about our nation's history as contrasted with the revisionist history being taught in many schools. This revisionist history is something to make the United States, and its people look evil and uncaring, when in fact we have been the most generous nation in the history of the world. We've sacrificed our sons and daughters on the fields of battle, and sacrificed much of our national treasure to defend our own freedoms and those of many other countries.
- These are just a few of the projects we have in mind for the Constitutional Law Alliance. Yet, time is of the essence because our country is approaching a critical stage that will determine whether we will survive as a free people or end up living under a dictatorship. The projects we have in mind are not going to be cheap, but we believe they are essential. Please consider giving us a generous donation to help us put all of this together.
- Donations can be made by using one of the “Donate” buttons on the website, or you can mail a check to the Constitutional Law Alliance at PMB 141, 12895 Josey Lane #124, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234 . In addition, we are in the process a getting a 501(c )(3) status that will allow contributions made to us to be tax deductible. In the interim, we have partnered with another group, the U. S. Justice Foundation (USJF), on some of these projects and tax deductible contributions can be made to that foundation and earmarked for our projects. Just make the checks out to the USJF and send them to the CLA address. We will then forward them on to the USJF for processing.
- Michael Connelly is available to speak on Constitutional issues to groups both large and small. To request a speaking engagement email Mr. Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constitutional Law Alliance
Please make a donation to help us fund the important projects we are working on at CLA to defend our Constittion.
A booklet that contains the entire U.S. Constitution with comments by the author on each section and amendment to help make it clear what the authors of the Constitution intended. The price is for single copies. Discounts are available for purchases of 11 or more copies. Information about the discounts and how to order is on the home page.